- This event has passed.
September 13, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Join the Friends of Ski Mountain Mining History for a celebration of our roots at the Legacy Lodge on Wednesday, September 13, 2017.The Executive Chef from Park City Mountain Resort will be cooking up a kaleidoscope of dishes from countries represented in Park City’s past — perhaps even yours.Bring your family stories or wear something that reflects your heritage.Celebrate the ribbon cutting for the historic King Con counterweight restoration.Enjoy the delicious buffet with seven food stations highlightin Park City’s roots. The exquisite menu will feature:
- Irish Boxty (traditional potato cake) with Smoked Trout and Crème Fraiche (chef-attended station with griddle)
- English Style Leg of Lamb with Red Currant-Thyme Compote and Roaster Heirloom Carrots (chef-attended carvery)
- Napoleon of Fried Polenta and Grilled Italian Vegetables with Smoky Tomato Sauce
- Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki Sauce; Cucumber, Tomato, and Feta Salad with Oregano and Extra Virgin Olive Oil (chef-attended outside grill)
- Gazpacho Bar: Spanish Gazpacho with assorted toppings (diced grilled vegetables, serrano ham, chopped olives, Manchego cheese, basil olive oil, baby heirloom tomatoes, dice shrimp, chives)
- House-made Pork Pot Stickers with Ginger-Soy Sauce
- Traditional Cheese Enchiladas with Spanish Rice and Black Beans
- Symphony of Desserts
Dance to the local band “Small House Strings” with Marty Morrison and Drew Fink.Support the preservation of our beloved historic mine sites by bidding for items in the auction (including two original Town Lift chairs).Space is limited. Purchase your tickets today.