Park City Museum Store Assistant, part-time
The Park City Museum in Park City, Utah has an immediate opening for part-time ‘Museum Store Assistant”. The successful candidates will provide excellent customer service in all interactions with visitors to ensure a positive experience that drive sales for a successful museum and retail operation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all Front of House services
- Welcoming visitors
- Museum admission sales
- Membership sales
- Answereing phone calls regarding the Museum, programs, and store
- Opening and closing procedures including balancing the cash register and receipts
- Retail sales including giving advice and assisting customers with products
- Restocking inventory, attaching price tags, and receiving shipments
- Keeping the store clean and tidy, including frequent sanitizing, dusting, mopping and COVID-19 cleaning protocols
- Managing customer complaints, refunds and other customer queries
- Ensure compliance by visitors/customers of all COVID-19 protocols including wearing face masks, social distancing and limiting occupancy in the Museum store and galleries.
- Helping with COVID-19 cleaning protocols throughout the Museum's exhibits
- Previous retail experience
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills and a “love to sell”
- Proficient computer skills
- Candidates must be able to meet physical demands of the job including lifting and moving objects up to 40 lbs and long periods of standing.
Part-Time Hourly Wage: $16 - $18 depending on experience
This is a part-time position up to 20 hours per week. Shifts available Monday through Sunday including holidays.
Please send resume to:
Retail Manager Chris Rogowski at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Museum Store position” in the subject line. Include a brief description of yourself in the email.