Be A Part of History: Join or Renew Your Membership Today
Please join us! Or renew your membership today! We are a lively, welcoming non-profit organization devoted to preserving, protecting and promoting Park City's rich history and culturally significant sites. Please help us support these efforts with one of our value-packed, 100% tax deductible membership packages.
Complete the form below and join online or mail to Park City Museum, P.O. Box 555, Park City, UT 84060
Friends & Family $100-$350
- Year-round free admission to the Museum for four any time!
- 10% discount on our unique, ever changing Museum Store merchandise
- Lively quarterly newsletter highlighting upcomin events, new exhibits, lectures, hikes, parties, dinners and updates
- Five frameable postcards featuring historic images from our archives
- Two complimentary tickets to our popular annual Dungeon (Membership) Party
- March with our float in the annual Miner's Day Parade. Bring the kids!
- Invitation to members-only summer hikes to historic mining sites
- Meet new friends and enjoy celebrating our history!
Museum Guild $350-$2,000
- Includes all Friends & Family benefits plus the following;
- Invitations to the two exclusive Museum Guild Cocktail Receptions each year. Hosted in Park City's most beautiful, local private homes, each lavishly catered by a top restaurateur. These delightful gatherings are the perfect opportunity to make new friends and socialize with devoted local residents and second homeowners.
- Priority seating up-front for two adult at all our popular History Speaks Lecture series
Charter Membership $2,000+
- Includes all the Friends & Family and the Museum Guild benefits plus the following;
- Invitation to join the Board of Trustees at their annual barbecue hosted by the Board President
- Public recognition for generously sponsoring a Local Free Day at the Museum. These are heavily attended events enjoyed by all.
- That warm feeling in your hear that you have truly made a difference
Gift A Membership
Purchase any of the above memberships as a gift, and the recipients will receive a gift card and letter naming you as the gift giver.