Sponsor the Historic Home Tour!
Sponsor a Home in 2019
Help preserve Park City’s history by sponsoring a home on the Park City Museum’s Historic Home Tour, Saturday, June 15, 2019.
This year’s tour includes twelve restored historic homes on Park Avenue and Woodside Avenue. Four of the homes were restored by Barbara Kuhr and John Plunkett, Plunkett+Kuhr Designers between 1998 and 2013:
- 561 Park (yellow) 1998: The Browning Residence.
- 557 Park (blue) 2009: Plunkett and Kuhr residence.
- 553 Park (green) 2013: Private residence.
- 564 Woodside (red) 2000: P+K design studio.
- Along with the sculpture called “Chinook” by artist Deborah Butterfield, 2008, located in the beautiful garden in between the homes.
$250 Home Sponsorships are now available!
Benefits of sponsorship include:
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship prominently displayed at the sponsored historic home
- Acknowledgement in the Home Tour program
- Four complimentary tickets to the Home Tour from 10:00am to 3:00pm
- Four complimentary tickets to the exclusive post-tour cocktail reception at Fletcher’s Restaurant on Main Street from 3:00 to 5:00pm
To sponsor a historic home, please fill out the form below to pay with Paypal (no account required). With your help, we can continue to preserve, protect and promote Park City’s history and heritage. Support us now!