Members are the foundation of the Park City Museum.
We are delighted that you have chosen to support the Museum by becoming a member!
Members are a very important component to the Museum’s continuing mission to “preserve, protect and promote Park City’s history and heritage”. By becoming a member, you will help support and safeguard Park City’s legacy for future generations. All membership proceeds are used towards the conservation of Museum exhibits, historic photos and antiques, and educational programs.
All memberships include:
- Free admission to the museum
- Exclusive invitation to special events
- 10% discount on Museum merchandise
- Quarterly newsletter
- Individual $55 – above benefits, plus one year free Museum admission for one adult
- Family $100 – above benefits, plus one year free Museum admission for
up to four individual family members or guests
- Museum Guild $300+ – Family membership plus complimentary invitations for two adults to Guild private receptions (two per year)
- Silver Member $1,000+-Guild membership plus sponsorship of one Museum Local Free Day
- Charter Member $2,500+ – Guild membership plus complimentary admission for two adults to to behind-the-scenes exhibit installations, and complimentary admission for two adults to all other Museum events including Annual Historic Home Tour and Silver Queen Ball
- Gift Memberships-Purchase any of the above memberships as a gift, and the recipients will receive a gift card and letter naming you as the gift giver.
Join the Museum Guild for $300
The Museum Guild holds two exciting annual events: a winter cocktail party and a summer garden party to celebrate Park City’s unique history. Learn about the role of the Museum and provide new ideas for activities and programs.
If you would like to join the Park City Museum, download a membership application. Or for more information call (435) 649-7457 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.